Thursday, September 15, 2011

Classic Alarm Clock: The 2011 Version

Remember those classic black alarm clocks with the big red numbers?  Maybe some of you still own them! I made 'M' get rid of his a few years back.  They are big, they are boring and in my opinion a little unsightly in our decorated bedroom.  Enter Jonas Damon, a designer who's products are giving the your smart devices a new roll in the house.  I just love this idea!  As soon as I get my new iPhone I am getting this clock.


Permission To Dock

A handsome station for your nightstand or dresser, this retro, beech wood dock provides a vintage platform allowing your iPhone to charge in style.  iPhone docks sideways and rests on brass plate, the screen transforms into a digital time machine. Features space for your iPhone charger to connect invisibly. Choose from a variety of free "alarm clock" apps on iTunes.  Sold by Uncommongoods.

To see more of Jonas Damon's ideas check out his blog

No comments:

Post a Comment